Another GTM rant boy are they on a roll

footfree

They asked my daughter to do a 10 point survey-which she does- they ask her questions about music streaming and then they have the gall to exit her out and say she has done this survey already.No she hasn't in fact she hasn't done a survey for them in a long time.I bet they didn't want to pay because she didn't give them the answer they wanted.This kind of deceitful practice of having people answer their surveys  then not paying them when they don't receive the kind of answers they want is getting really old.This is why we really need a advocate in our corner-why is this behavior of ripping people off consider acceptable?Just irritates me to no end.

Oh my goodness these people need to get it together -I decided not to let this one go so I logged into my account and the points were there.Got me all riled up for no good reason ,guess now I need to check my points in case they do get posted to the account.But hey if someone says you already have done the survey would you expect to get the points?

Go to do another survey for them right after this post and it's on Australia films first question where do you live ?USA ,then I get exited out.Don't they know what country they are sending these surveys to?GRR I guess I need a break from them they are really getting on my last nerve.

By check or Paypal?I do Paypal -I asked for my payment on the 25th of March and it has already been deposited into my account.I'm not even sure they do checks anymore.However if they are still doing checks it use to take 8 weeks to receive it.I don't know their phone number but I'm sure there is someone here who does.I would call them if I were you.I would also start a new thread asking if anyone has their number that would be the best way to get it.