Worst Survey Site Angus Reid Forum for redemption

greeneyeddevils

Hey everyone,

Here's my rant for today...by far this has to be the worst site for redemptions...first you need to get to $50 before you can even cash out & that takes forever...but once you cash out you have to wait at least 4-6 weeks before you even receive your reward...either from "Paylution" a site where you can get cash or gift cards...or the usual Amazon gift cert..what gets me with the Amazon certs is most companies have like instant certs like Ipsos...Opinion Outpost & so on...but with Angus Reid Forum you wait a month & a half to get your reward which is a bunch of c**p in my opinion...they're one of the biggest companies out there that do surveys but have no problem at screwing you over for your reward once you cash out..

Sounds like Springboard- I don't know why they seem to think waiting that long is okay.I bet they don't wait that long to be paid by the companies asking for the surveys to be taken.I don't understand them or  Survey Savvy .With them it's 2 to 6 weeks to wait for the incentive to be put in your account .Then another 6 to 12 weeks to get a check.Don't understand the wait at all.

I get annoyed by the high cashout limits at AR, but I personally think SurveySavvy is worse just because it takes a million years to get your payment once you've finally earned one. I can't stand their Survey Connect thing which supposedly makes cashing out faster, but it doesn't make that process seem to go any faster and it messes with video playback so I had to uninstall it. I waited 6 weeks before emailing them to ask if they could let me know which stage of the process I was currently in, which they did - requested payment 2/9, payment processed on 3/25 which means it could take another 6 weeks according to them to get my cheque, or even longer since I"m in Canada. I complain but they're the only company that pays me to mail them my junk mail, so I'll continue waiting eons for the cheques :)

I get annoyed by the high cashout limits at AR, but I personally think SurveySavvy is worse just because it takes a million years to get your payment once you've finally earned one. I can't stand their Survey Connect thing which supposedly makes cashing out faster, but it doesn't make that process seem to go any faster and it messes with video playback so I had to uninstall it. I waited 6 weeks before emailing them to ask if they could let me know which stage of the process I was currently in, which they did - requested payment 2/9, payment processed on 3/25 which means it could take another 6 weeks according to them to get my cheque, or even longer since I"m in Canada. I complain but they're the only company that pays me to mail them my junk mail, so I'll continue waiting eons for the cheques :)

That's what pisses me off with Angus Reid..they're a Canadian company & they just screw around after you cash out & take like 6 plus weeks to give you your money...how would survey companies like it if we took 6 weeks to give them an answer to their survey questions & kept putting them off for weeks until we finally decided to answer that 1 last question so that they can get their info that they need to complete their survey...Angus Reid needs to get their crap together since they're one of the top survey companies in the country but have a real crappy way of paying out their members..they need to get with the program & have "Instant Amazon payouts" along with getting "Instant Paypal payouts" & getting rid of this stupid "Paylution" that they use