Mintvine-payment

peach6

How long are you waiting on a payment from Mintvine? I cashed out a week ago and have not received it as of yet which is not unusual but I noticed on Facebook that there dosen't seem to be any new comments about not being paid yet so I'm thinking that they are not printing peoples comments. If you do email them they don't seem to respond.....I wonder if this will be another survey company that will soon close it's doors............not sure if I want to take anymore surveys until I am paid...........just ranting

My last Mintvine cashout was 3/22/16 - the money arrived in my PayPal on 3/28/16 so you're right on track there, about a week. Hopefully yours will come soon!

• 2 weeks later...

My last payment from Mintvine was on 12/02/2016 and it went into my PayPal account on 17/02/2016.  It does say payment is within 72 hours on their website, but I'll give them the benefit of doubt for now!!

I always get paid from them with a week. Its seems to depend on when you request it. I have requested right before the weekend and that seems to make it take longer. Now I wait until a Monday.