Will someone please!!!!!

Trueblue

• 2 weeks later...

I feel your pain. It's odd how they say that on the site, yet when I e-mail them with problems, I never hear back from them any more as far as replies.  There again, I've gotten rather...pointed...in some of my e-mails to them, so they may be avoiding me. 

I update my profile once a year AT THEIR REQUEST and I've told them what magazines I read. Should be the end of the questioning on magazines. I suspect they are building a database they sell to prospective survey companies. It certainly doesn't help narrow down surveys I would have never qualified for thus wasting my time.

have you read this magazine?   what about this one?   and this one?  I know you said before you don't drink alcohol, but do you drink Jack Daniels?  what about Parrot Bay?  have you tried Malibu?  do you drink Budweiser?  what about smoking?  have you read this magazine?  are you the one responsible for the following 95 decisions your family makes?  don't worry about being specific because this is all bs anyhow and we'll just ask you tomorrow again...