Is Opinion Outpost infected?

biggdonn101

Opinion Outpost has been my favorite and most profitable survey company since I started doing them last fall. However, I have recently encountered some problems. I understand that most of what they offer are links to surveys offered by other companies. Recently, though, I have been getting a link to what seems to be advertising rather than a survey, link to something called ClickBank, which in turn links to Panda Research. Also, I have been getting malware at times when I click "submit" on a page on OO. Seems to be the only site where this is happening. Says my system has been compromised and that I must call Apple (NOT an Apple phone number, though) and get it straightened out. I would appreciate any insight into either of these issues. THANKS!

I'm on the Canadian Opinion Outpost & I was finding that when I was using Firefox I was getting some Malware on the site...so I've been using OO.com now & haven't had the problem since...not sure what is happening with you but I suggest that you get some strong security on your computer & do a good cleaning to see if there are any viruses hanging around your computer