Great!!..This is what you get when you log into Greenfield

greeneyeddevils

You can still log in under the greenfield link so far but as for Toluna once I reach the 60G level I'm cashing out and unsuscribing once I get my last check. Reasons are 1) They send a bunch of invites and the survey is either closed or I dq after a few minutes. 2) They have a problem with crediting you for completed surveys half the time. The old "Due to technical limitations we can't credit you now, wait 3 weeks sucker" are old. They are the only company that still owe me for surveys I' ve completed. It's currently 2 but it's been 4 months. That's longer than the wait 3 weeks line. I continue to email them about it using the subject line they insist I use when corresponding with them and so far have not heard back. Guess I'll file a complaint here at Surveypolice if they continue to ignore me.

I noticed that the survey link I provided yesterday was removed from "Greenfield" & the old link was put back up today..As for both these sites they've both tanked & are going to lose tons of survey takers since they're combining into 1 now....If you can't pay your survey takers to take $1-3 surveys then just close the damn site down...nobody wants to do these for nothing....I just love that I'm stuck right near the 60000 point level & the surveys have stopped coming...last week I had an inbox full of their crap....I think Survey Police really needs to take a look at Toluna & drop their rating "bigtime" on here...since all you seem to read about are people who've been ripped off by this sh*t company....I have 6 sites that I find pay out even if it takes awhile to show up..they are:

1:PINECONE RESEARCH: is by far the fastest paying company out there & best( cheques arrive in days once survey complete)

2: WEB PERSPECTIVES : get points for your surveys(some sweeps) but you can cash them out for variety of things: Gift cards..Paypal

3: Opinion Outpost: never had a problem cashing out..get alot of surveys from them(get dq sometimes,but...when survey is over points have always been credited to my account..cashing out no problem..receive cheque in mail..now can get Amazon.com credits instantly for 50 points ($5)

4: SURVEYHEAD: get lots of survey invites from them...If you keep yourself logged in & check back a bunch of times a day I see alot of surveys pop up..sometimes good paying surveys..$3-5 pop up...you need a certain amount to cash out which is like $27..but they have tons of surveys each week...PAYPAL option which is good...

5: GLOBALTESTMARKET: I've never had a problem cashing out anything from them..does take awhile to reach 1000 market points....I've been getting alot more surveys the last 2 weeks....had tailed off a bit...have seen some 50-70 point surveys pop up...but they do send your money when requested..might take a bit but it does show up...hopefully they come back around again since they were really good earlier this year....

6: LIGHTSPEED PANEL: I've recently been flooded with alot of surveys from them..you can cash out in many different ways..from Paypal to gif t cards...I find alot of 75-150 point surveys with them......

ANYONE HAVE ANY INSIGHT ON ANY OTHER SITES PLEASE PUT THEM IN HERE.....thanks

I noticed that the survey link I provided yesterday was removed from "Greenfield" & the old link was put back up today..As for both these sites they've both tanked & are going to lose tons of survey takers since they're combining into 1 now....If you can't pay your survey takers to take $1-3 surveys then just close the damn site down...nobody wants to do these for nothing....I just love that I'm stuck right near the 60000 point level & the surveys have stopped coming...last week I had an inbox full of their crap....I think Survey Police really needs to take a look at TOLUNA & drop their rating "bigtime" on here...since all you seem to read about are people who've been ripped off by this sh*t company....I have 6 sites that I find pay out even if it takes awhile to show up..they are:

1:PINECONE RESEARCH: is by far the fastest paying company out there & best( cheques arrive in days once survey complete)

2: WEB PERSPECTIVES : get points for your surveys(some sweeps) but you can cash them out for variety of things: Gift cards..Paypal

3: OPINION OUTPOST: never had a problem cashing out..get alot of surveys from them(get dq sometimes,but...when survey is over points have always been credited to my account..cashing out no problem..receive cheque in mail..now can get Amazon.com credits instantly for 50 points ($5)

4: SURVEYHEAD: get lots of survey invites from them...If you keep yourself logged in & check back a bunch of times a day I see alot of surveys pop up..sometimes good paying surveys..$3-5 pop up...you need a certain amount to cash out which is like $27..but they have tons of surveys each week...PAYPAL option which is good...

5: GLOBALTESTMARKET: I've never had a problem cashing out anything from them..does take awhile to reach 1000 market points....I've been getting alot more surveys the last 2 weeks....had tailed off a bit...have seen some 50-70 point surveys pop up...but they do send your money when requested..might take a bit but it does show up...hopefully they come back around again since they were really good earlier this year....

6: LIGHTSPEED PANEL: I've recently been flooded with alot of surveys from them..you can cash out in many different ways..from Paypal to gif t cards...I find alot of 75-150 point surveys with them......

ANYONE HAVE ANY INSIGHT ON ANY OTHER SITES PLEASE PUT THEM IN HERE.....thanks

i've never joined Web Perspectives (seems like it's gotten mixed reviews on here) but totally agree with you about the others. i had an OTX survey on Opinion Outpost lock up on me after i finished (or just not redirect me i cant recall excatly) and i emailed customer service and they credited me. my only complaint is Surveyhead can be slow to credit surveys

what i like about Outpost and Lightspeed is they credit you as soon as you complete a survey and pay promptly

American Consumer Opinion Panel they dont send many surveys but they pay well and pay promptly

Synovate/Global Opinion Panels they dont pay the best but their surveys are generally user friendly and send frequent product tests. i've never had issue getting paid

Netverdix is another one that pays automatically by paypal but i get very few surveys

Valued Opinions sends your giftcards pretty quick but takes awhile to credit your surveys

Myview pays quickly but takes months to get surveys credited

mysurvey pays but is pretty cheap

Epoll quick to credit but VERY SLOW to pay...been waiting over a month for a paypal payment

i've never joined Web Perspectives (seems like it's gotten mixed reviews on here) but totally agree with you about the others. i had an OTX survey on Opinion Outpost lock up on me after i finished (or just not redirect me i cant recall excatly) and i emailed customer service and they credited me. my only complaint is Surveyhead can be slow to credit surveys

what i like about Outpost and Lightspeed is they credit you as soon as you complete a survey and pay promptly

American Consumer Opinion Panel they dont send many surveys but they pay well and pay promptly

Synovate/Global Opinion Panels they dont pay the best but their surveys are generally user friendly and send frequent product tests. i've never had issue getting paid

Netverdix is another one that pays automatically by paypal but i get very few surveys

Valued Opinions sends your giftcards pretty quick but takes awhile to credit your surveys

Myview pays quickly but takes months to get surveys credited

mysurvey pays but is pretty cheap

Epoll quick to credit but VERY SLOW to pay...been waiting over a month for a paypal payment

I agree with Synovate...I've received some products to test in the mail...so they're pretty cool...I haven't tried any of the others you've mentioned....We should get a list of the Top survey companies that people from here have been using & the one's to for sure stay away from....Like I said..my top survey company for sure is Pinecone RESEARCH...as I type they've just sent me another request for a survey..sweet!!...& the one I'm staying clear of once I cashout my points is Toluna

I think they're a bunch of crap...

More input from other members would be great here...thanks [/

I also agree with Opinion Outpost...WITH THE OTX surveys..but they tend to vary..& I seem to get a handfull of good surveys from them all the time...& like you said they paid out instant with the AMAZON gift certs now....