Datatelligence's BBB Rating Goes Down to a "B"

Whatatay

See my post under the "Rants and Raves" forum about Datatelligence being a scam company and ripping me off on a survey. I had encouraged other people who were ripped off by then to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in an attempt to knock down their "A" rating.

Today, I checked the BBB site and Datatelligence now has a BBB rating of "B".

I want to thank anyone who took the time and effort to file a complaint. As the report shows http://centralflorida.app.bbb.org/newsearch2.asp?ComID=073300172955685 , Datatelligence didn't even bother to respond to one of the complaints. I didn't expect this scam company to resolved the complaints but I wanted their BBB rating to go down in order to expose them to companies who might be thinking of using Datatelligence to do surveys for them.

I encourage anyone who has been lied to, cheated, or ripped off by Datatelligence to file a complaint with the BBB at BBB.org.

Let's get their rating down to an "F" where it belongs.

Remember, those of you who have been ripped of by Datatelligence should file a complaint with the BBB. Don't let the complaint form on the BBB site discourage you. Where it asks for names and addresses of people you contacted, I just put the email address of the company and left the other fields blank and it went through.

If you need some help or have questions you can PM me and I will help with the process. It only takes a few minutes and two complaints got their rating down from a A to a B. It actually it probably had more to do with them not bothering to respond to one of the complaints. If you are a scam company, you usually don't respond because you have nothing to say to defend yourself.

Let's get that rating down to an "F" where it belongs.

I had posted this message on the survey board at slick deals and it got removed. Apparently quite a few people support survey companies who rip people off so they can take their 30 minute $1 surveys.

I am guessing there were around 300 people who got cheated out of $10. If you or I did that, it would be considered felong grand larceny.