PAYPAL PAYMENTS...DOES THIS PISS ANYONE OFF?

greeneyeddevils

Just wondering...Why is it that we set up Paypal accounts with some of the survey companies...yet you go to cash out your points or cash value..still some of these companies take weeks & weeks to apply your cash out to your PAYPAL account

My question is WHY??....It's almost like you've set up a bank account & if you accept the PAYPAL feature with the survey company you should in my opinion get your cash out instantly...not weeks later...what's the point of it then...I might as well wait months for them to send me a gift card or in the mail....I know some companies are great at the whole PAYPAL thing but I've found a few that tend to take their sweet ass time in dishing out what they owe you via PAYPAL....anyone have any insight on this feel free to respond....thanks

Exactly....pay us what we've earned..we spend the amount of time to do all the work in the surveys we take for them...but then they take months to pay us....enough already....

Id be curious to see the difference in buisness models of Opinion Outpost and Pinecone versus just about another other company in terms of their reward and payment departments. These two companies reward you directly at the end of the survey and get the money to you like its their job.

Say Nation used to pay within a couple days. Then they went to taking 12 weeks to pay to PayPal. Emailed and asked why but never got a response. All we are to these survey companies is a bunch of chumps.

It REALLY pisses me off and I don't see the point of it either-why even offer paypal payments which are supposed to be a FASTER way to get paid,if you are going to take forever to put the money in people's accounts? It makes no sense,especially since we are all supposed to say "how high?" when these survey companies say "jump",and you have to get to these surveys and complete them RIGHT NOW!I am absolutely sick of having to wait so long to get paid,except for with the few companies that do it right. I was so shocked yesterday though, because lightspeed paid me my 10 dollars that i cashed out for the day before-i don't think it was even a full 24 hours later,so they get a big YAY from me right now! They have never paid me that fast before,and i noticed a little note when i cashed out that said this is their busiest season,so it may take a little longer!!

• 2 weeks later...

well i assume by delaying payments, say they receive it a week after survey but they delay it a month, well if their taking in a million a year, imagine the interest they would lose by sending out the money quick, have been impressed with a couple sites in promptness my view and Opinion Outpost, not like i stress on it but i lose interest when i am not credited in a timely manor or paid in a timely manor.

I unsubscribed from Surveyhead for this very reason. It took them so long to validate the surveys I took & then another TWO MONTHS til I'd see the money in my Paypal act. When GFOL started using paypal I thought it meant FASTER than w/paper checks, I was WRONG.