IPoll since being bought by SSI - How is it for you?

Trueblue

I have found that pending approvals for completed surveys have slowed way down.  I've been about $2 away from a $25 cash out for several months now with no movement.  With all these other Usamp panel shutdowns, I don't want to be caught with a lot of pending survey money if SSI decided to shut down iPoll as well.

I needed .75 for months.  I finally got it and cashed out.  I am waiting for the gift card right now.  I think it used to take quite a while to get them.  I haven't cashed out in 2 years, and it took me over that to get to $25.  Not sure they are worth my while. 

Have several ongoing diaries going on there. One I've been doing for almost 2 years now. The only reason I stick around but... every few months I do get aggressive with doing the surveys. I don't get in any hurry though. They sure as hell don't.  :-P

I have found that pending approvals for completed surveys have slowed way down.  I've been about $2 away from a $25 cash out for several months now with no movement.  With all these other Usamp panel shutdowns, I don't want to be caught with a lot of pending survey money if SSI decided to shut down iPoll as well.

I got an email Tuesday saying they are shutting the Australian panel at the end of April. Make of that what you will but I suggest you cash out at the first opportunity.

Now my problem is how to get my money - my balance is below the Paypal threshold and I still have one survey pending. So far no response to two support requests...

I was able to cash out finally as well for a $25 Amazon GC.  That leaves me with $10 pending still.  I also saw the following notice on the ipoll home page today:

Beginning Saturday, April 30th there will be a maintenance period while we upgrade our systems and improve your user experience. 
Thanks for your patience as we work on getting this done as quickly as possible!

So if they are upgrading the site, perhaps it's not going to get the ax.  Seems dumb to me for SSI to kill iPoll since I'm sure it has the largest respondent base of all of the old uSamp panels.  However as rosiesmom said I think I will lay off doing a lot of iPoll surveys until after the upgrade is completed.

I cashed out on 3-19, haven't seen my gift card yet.  Not doing a thing with them until I get it.

Contact them on the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the site and tell them when you cashed out and what for and ask what is taking so long? I do this often and my code is sent later the same evening. 

Try it, you might be surprised. It's worked for me countless times.  8)

Contact them on the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the site and tell them when you cashed out and what for and ask what is taking so long? I do this often and my code is sent later the same evening. 

Try it, you might be surprised. It's worked for me countless times.  8)

I've tried it four times in the last week and have no response at all. Has anyone else got a response out of them recently?

VERY BAD, have mailed them because something is wrong with our connection, this has never ever happened before with IPoll!! Have received some surveys from them and also been accepted, when started to answer the questions there is suddenly an information saying that I'm not the right person??!!! First have been accepted and then this answer - unbelievable!!

Have mailed them about this problems but got the answer that there is nothing they can do!!?? Before I got surveys regularly but now I haven't got any since long!!!! This is beneath contempt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ipoll was not to great to begin with.I have seen no change with it. I too cashed out and have not received my incentive,They are not my favorite.