That Opinion Connect movie survey....

Cliche01

Has anyone else encountered a movie survey by a company called Opinion Connect?  I typically get these through Opinion Outpost, as often as 5-6 times a week, and have NEVER been able to complete one.  Basically, they ask general questions, then how many movies you seen in the past few months to a year, your favorite genres, and finally this question on if you have children or not. Regardless what I answer on that question (and I've answered both ways out of curiosity), it kicks me out and says the survey is full.  In any case, curious if anyone has encountered these an actually been able to complete them? 

Is Opinion Connect the one with the surveys that always end with the word "Redirecting..." before screening out? I rarely qualify for those, and when I do, it's usually related to tech products.

Yeah, heh, there are at least 2, possibly 3 movie surveys I recognize immediately now - they look different, but all three ask basically the same stupid demographics, then universally disqualify me whether or not I've seen any movies recently, regardless of what genres of movie I say I enjoy, etc. I don't understand why they're paying so many survey sites to spam us all with constant (like seriously at least a few a week, every week) surveys we'll never qualify for any of. Doesn't make sense. (Especially the one on GTM, that always claims it's "urgent" for "one day only".)