Have you noticed the changes in terms of service for Springboard

somelady

Just an FYI, I don't know if this is new or has always been there but in the changes of Springboard tos there is a clause that says;

Community Participation
As a Member, you must be willing to participate in at least one survey per quarter (3 months). Your participation is completely voluntary, and there is no obligation for you to participate in every survey we conduct. However, we reserve the right to terminate your account (including cancelling the Survey Dollars in your account) if you do not complete a survey for more than 3 consecutive months.

This is very different from most of them being a year with no activity.

I really have no problem with that,about 3 or 4 years ago I went on vacation and didn't notify some of the companies I was going and that I wouldn't be doing surveys.They thought I didn't want to anymore surveys and cancelled my account(ACOP).I mean really I was only gone 10 days.They use to have a place you could log on and tell them to stop sending them until you get back.Not sure if they do that or not anymore but 3 months is a pretty fair amount of time,at least to me.