Focusline Surveys How To Contact?

lindyb

Hi all, I've been trying to contact Focusline Surveys but the email which is on their web page doesn't work..my Gmail tells me it's not in the right format but it's exactly as it is on their website.

I'm trying to find out if my last pending survey will be credited before they close on April 29...I only need .89cents to cash out for $50 and the pending survey is for $1.33......... I hate to lose out on $50 that I earned honestly and fairly over a long period of time.....

Anyone else having a problem like this or have any suggestions on how to contact this company?

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi all, I've been trying to contact Focusline Surveys but the email which is on their web page doesn't work..my Gmail tells me it's not in the right format but it's exactly as it is on their website.

I'm trying to find out if my last pending survey will be credited before they close on April 29...I only need .89cents to cash out for $50 and the pending survey is for $1.33......... I hate to lose out on $50 that I earned honestly and fairly over a long period of time.....

Anyone else having a problem like this or have any suggestions on how to contact this company?

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi Lindyb,

I managed to contact them and they got back to me today.  It was from a man named Mark Watson at [email protected].  He told me that they are considering manually cashing out people's balances, but only if they have reached the redemption threshold and have a balance left over.  I don't think that's fair and told him so. I told him that if they can manually cash out (via PayPal) a person's balance AFTER they have redeemed, why can't they just manually cash out EVERYONE'S balance.  Try contacting him on the email address I provided, and good luck.  Luckily I only had about $23.00 with them so I can only imagine your frustration.  It seems all the rules and regulations are for us, the survey doers, and they don't have to follow any rules.  It's not fair.  Good luck,

I managed to cash out the $50 in my account....with 38 cents as a balance but I don't care about that.....I did manage to email them but still haven't heard a thing from anyone.........just glad I could cash out, now hoping it goes into my Paypal account.......thanks for the advice!