help with surveyspot

rhianna89

Ok so Ive been a member for a little while, before they implemented "points" instead of cash, and in the FAQs its not very clear to me so I figured Id ask here, see the thing is I get invites for points, and cash, and "cash via paypal" but they keep saying they've transitioned over to points, I dont have paypal and thats what the points are for but I keep getting invites for cash still, so I dont know if the cash would be sent paypal or go through the old "by check" system thats still on the site for people with remaining balances. I need to know for sure before I opt out for nothing, (and yes Im well aware I could do a cash survey and see if the balance shows up, but I havent qualified yet and the cash ones are few and far between)

They have transitioned to points which can be redeemed for PayPal cash. The mininum for redemption is 1000 points. Any cash surveys under the old system can be redeemed for a check sent thru the mail. You should find a link on your account page for any cash owed you under the old system.

Oh, I know all that and Ive already redeemed the cash in my account in the old system, my question is where will NEW cash survey rewards go, because I still get invites for cash incentives I just dont want to waste my time if the cash is for paypal.