What surveys are okay to do if your having issues with your internett

footfree

We have had some storms in Texas this past week and it has wrecked havoc on my internet.Sometimes it will let me start a survey but not necessarily finish it.I got lucky with a SurveySavvy survey today it would let me back in to finish,but then there are other survey companies who wont let you do this.Which of these  companies would you stay away from because they wont let you restart a survey from where you finished off.I do like the GTM surveys that tell you have to finish in one sitting or not.I wish all the companies would tell us that up front specifically if it's something out of our control - like the internet.

Forget Toluna I'm sure they drop the connection purposely because these things tend to happen on longer higher paying surveys. Just my opinion of course. It's quite a good subject for a sticky actually as there aren't many that you can get back up if you drop your connection

In other news I'm very jealous of where you live I've never been to the USA but Texas would've been on my list of places to go if I had,looks a fantastic place