Ipsos password and site issues?

Cliche01

When logging into Ipsos i-say directly, has anyone else been getting a page wanting you to change your password?  Been using the same one for years since signing up for the site, with no issues, so a bit curious why they suddenly want me to change it?  I've e-mailed the site itself and received no answer other than they thank me for wanting to change and ask for my birthdate as verification, which they already have.

Also, I've found if I hit the skip button to go over this, it takes me to an odd looking page that claims I have 8-10 surveys available though at the password page it claims I have 4.  Something just seems wonky, and the site hasn't been much help.

No they have not asked me to change my password.I have the same password ,however the site page looks a little different . The only problem I had over the weekend was that I couldn't log onto my diary info but it fixed itself within a couple of hours.

When logging into Ipsos I-say directly, has anyone else been getting a page wanting you to change your password?  Been using the same one for years since signing up for the site, with no issues, so a bit curious why they suddenly want me to change it?  I've e-mailed the site itself and received no answer other than they thank me for wanting to change and ask for my birthdate as verification, which they already have.

Also, I've found if I hit the skip button to go over this, it takes me to an odd looking page that claims I have 8-10 surveys available though at the password page it claims I have 4.  Something just seems wonky, and the site hasn't been much help.

I've been getting the same thing as you...I also noticed them asking me to change my password which they would never do...so my guess is someone has been trying to hack their site & I also noticed the same weird looking page...I'm in Canada & just wondering if the Canadian Ipsos & USA one are either both the same or are they different when you log in?

I actually got an e-mail from Ipsos today again wanting me to change my password as I hadn't done so in a while.  Maybe they have been having security issues, but I'd think they'd mention that up front as a reason for one to change.  I've no idea if the Canadian and US pages look the same, but the one I get when I attempt to bypass the password page does look different than normal, showing icons that let you take the surveys on different platforms.  Guess I'll just come up with a new password and see if that causes things to straighten back out.  

I actually got an e-mail from Ipsos today again wanting me to change my password as I hadn't done so in a while.  Maybe they have been having security issues, but I'd think they'd mention that up front as a reason for one to change.  I've no idea if the Canadian and US pages look the same, but the one I get when I attempt to bypass the password page does look different than normal, showing icons that let you take the surveys on different platforms.  Guess I'll just come up with a new password and see if that causes things to straighten back out.  

I received the same email which makes me think it's bull...if there was a problem with our passwords whoever runs the site would send out a personal email letting us know that there's a problem...like Harris Panel did awhile back...I don't believe it so I'm not biting on the Ipsos password change...someone could be hacking their site trying to get everyone's info 

I did, even sent them screen shots of the log in page and odd main page I was getting if I skipped over it and all they've done is sent a reply thanking me for wanting to change my password, and asking my birthdate for verification.