Socratic Technologies not getting my checks

footfree

So on 3/21/16 I requested 2 checks one from the fragrance board and the other from Product Authority on the same day.Both were for $5. and it said to expect payment 4 to 6 weeks from the date I received their email.Which was on the 21st,well today was the 6 week limit and no check.Went to check my account and it says the checks were issued on the 1st of April.I emailed them but no answer yet  has anyone else have any dealings with them?I don't remember it taking this long to get paid.

I shouldn't have used the header Socratic this was for Product Authority and Fragrance board but the company listed as owning them is Socratic on their web site.I emailed both of these companies and got a response from Mark Cape  who is with  Socratic saying I hadn't requested a check.So why does Product Authority and the Fragrance board have this link [email protected]. . to ask them a question if something goes wrong only to get a response from Socratic who doesn't know what I'm talking about?
Mark Cape

Office Manager

Socratic Technologies, Inc.
E [email protected] | W sotech.com 

I was once told that Socrtaic and So tech were not one in the same but now I'm confused.Why did sotech link send my email to Mark?