RewardTV

Ronnie7

if they are still auction based on the points you earn, then its a long term kind of investment. there are a lot of people who seem to have a lot of points. worse yet, the points you earn expire after a year so you cant just save up. you had better be ready to watch some commercials in whatever shows you are watching too. that is where most of the questions come from. i used to do it but got out after about 6 months..its more of a time investment. This is all based on using this program about a year ago so they may have changed some of their policies by now.

Thanks for the input SurveyBang. Yes, they are still using the auction as an incentive. I think I’ll get out now, because this site is time consuming and I really don’t watch enough TV to rack up enough points to bid on much. Thanks again for writing, I am really grateful for this forum, participants are very generous and supporting.

If you watch a lot of tv and can remember the ads you can earn some points. but when i look at the auctions and see the prizes they offer and the amounts people were bidding..i thought there is no way i can invest this much time for just a chance to win something.

• 1 year later...