Univox

ropar

Is anyone else having a problem with this company? I have enough points to get $13 cashed in, and my "Click to redeem points" button has been grayed out for a week. They even gave me an "Authentication Badge," which is worth nothing. I've written them twice, and my phone call was taken by an answering machine. Is it too early to write to the BBB?

Had a similar problem with GTM where the login  button is greyed out(still to this day it does it). What I had to do there was manually type in my password ,then hit the login button.Some issue with firefox? Or something cant remember, but it's not remembering passwords.Try that and see if it helps.

It's not a login issue, as login goes fine. The issue has been solved on the Univox forum. Univox has different levels of users, and in my level the minimum is 2500 points, not 1000.  I wish more companies had their own forums.

I'm having troubles cashing out too. The redeem button isn't greyed out, but after I click it and fill out the redemption form THAT redeem button is.... This post reminded me that I haven't heard back from them in a week about it, so I have to re-complain about it.

I haven't tried to cash out for a long time.  I am trying to do their surveys, but I rarely ever qualify.  I will check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

I've cashed out twice with them but not for a long time, invariably I fail to qualify for all of their surveys.....once I manage to cash out, I'm going to delete my account.....