iPoll Won't Respond.

rosiesmom

All wise and knowing survey takers, I need to try and find out who owns iPoll now.  I am going to the BBB and they are going to ask me this question for sure.  I thought there was already a thread open on this but I cannot find it.  Anyone able to help me?

Generally you go to the BB site and fill out a complaint form. It's up to THEM, not you,  to find out who owns a site when they investigate.

I did try calling tonight.  I kept getting an "all representatives are busy" recording and then I was told to leave my email and name and so on and so on.  I called back 5 times and finally got a live person.  She said that since they were bought out all of the pending rewards had been cancelled and were being reissued.  I was told I would be receiving mine by next week.  The clock is ticking and then I will be doing the BBB thing.  This poor woman barely spoke English. 

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I got an email on 5/18 saying that I would have my reward in7-10 days.  It's been 13, so I emailed them again.  Guess I will have to contact BBB.  This won't be the first time I went to the BBB on them.

I have over $60 in ipoll and have been trying to cash out since early May, They will not Respond to any of my emails and support tickets.

When I click on The Rewards button I get:

"Sorry! Changes related to prize fulfillment have been made to your profile data. An email has been sent to the registered email address confirming these changes. Please check your email for the confirmation link. Once you have confirmed these changes, you will be able to redeem your rewards. If you did not request a change to your account, please contact our helpdesk."

I never did get an email about confirming any changes to my profile.