surveyhead and EDU

kitch22

Does anyone know if surveyhead and EDU Research Group are one in the same? I belong to both and they look identical (except for the color) and always have the same exact available surveys. As I go through the surveys on one of the sites the same ones disappear on the other site. My earnings are seperate, but thats all. I'd like to combine my two accounts and only keep one. Does anyone know anything about this?

I have the exact same experience with Surveyhead and Focusline. I e-mailed them about it and they said they we're partnered. Like EDU focusline is the exact same site except for color.

A while back I tried to sign up for a survey site that said I couldn't because I was already a member of surveyhead. It must have been focusline. I think I'll continue with EDU until I can cash out and then cancel my membership. I can reach payout faster on one than if I'm splitting my time and effort between two of them. It takes them such a long time to verify the surveys anyway! I still have 2 from August they haven't verified yet.