Anyone get this one before?

Cliche01

Got this survey from Ipsos today that seemed to be never ending and I'm not even sure I got credit for. After running through the basic profile and some personality traits, it asked how well I knew brands before setting on Capital One, which it asked a bunch of stuff about and gave me some goofy 'compatibly'  rating to the brand at the end. Then it asked if I wanted to rate another product for 45 more points, with the option of now or later.  I thought sure why not only to get the same message at the end of the second round of rating.  This time I hit later and got a notice it would send a follow up e-mail  So basically there seemed to be no way to finish the survey, not sure I got any credit and if it DOES send a follow up, is it the same thing again? 

post-2100-0-01264900-1463863452_thumb.png

I haven't ever seen that specific one, but I have learned, whenever surveys ask at the end of an already long survey, if you want to complete additional questions for additional compensation... always say no, as you almost certainly won't actually receive the additional compensation. >.>

• Like 2

I haven't ever seen that specific one, but I have learned, whenever surveys ask at the end of an already long survey, if you want to complete additional questions for additional compensation... always say no, as you almost certainly won't actually receive the additional compensation. >.>

Unless I'm mistaken I believe it was said there isn't any "no" only "now or later". I do agree if there is a "no" then pick that one.

Got this survey from Ipsos today that seemed to be never ending and I'm not even sure I got credit for. After running through the basic profile and some personality traits, it asked how well I knew brands before setting on Capital One, which it asked a bunch of stuff about and gave me some goofy 'compatibly'  rating to the brand at the end. Then it asked if I wanted to rate another product for 45 more points, with the option of now or later.  I thought sure why not only to get the same message at the end of the second round of rating.  This time I hit later and got a notice it would send a follow up e-mail  So basically there seemed to be no way to finish the survey, not sure I got any credit and if it DOES send a follow up, is it the same thing again?

I got that survey Sat. and finished it on Sunday.Took way longer then the time they said it would take(maybe not it did say 30 minutes in the invite though it felt longer).I gave up on it and they resent it to me,so that's why I decided to go ahead and finish. And like you I had the option to continue or to do it later.After it taking longer then they said it would I opted to do it later.I thought I would at least get some points for that ,but no nothing.I got Citi bank.That was a very long and boring survey and not to get paid really ticked me off.I didn't write in and complain but should have.They said they would send a link to finish it.I wonder if we'll ever get paid?

should have read the invite better but here is what it says

There's a new survey waiting for you!

By completing this 30-minute survey, you'll earn 90 i‑Say points. If you don't qualify for a survey, we'll try to find another that might be longer or shorter in time. Don't fret, you could receive an entry into a contest and/or earn i-say points. Don't miss the opportunity to share your opinions and choose your rewards. If you qualify for our follow-up surveys, you'll earn an additional 45 i-say points per survey upon completion.

So to me we should have at least gotten 90 points for finishing the first portion ,it didn't say it was contingent on us doing the follow up surveys in order to be paid so ya in my book they owe us points.

UPDATE- Took awhile but I did receive my points tonight without having to ask them for it.