Directive Analytics do you know their phone number

footfree

I cashed out about 4 or 5 weeks ago and I haven't received a check.Does anyone have a phone number for them?I'm not sure if they have even sent it or not.So I'm trying to get in contact with them .I recently found out that my mail carrier has a assistant who has been sending my mail back to the sender as undeliverable.I tried emailing them but got a canned response.

Thanks- I just received a notice today that they mailed the check.I had forgotten they did that, they said it should be mailed in 8 days. At least this will give me a idea of when to expect it.

Thanks- I just received a notice today that they mailed the check.I had forgotten they did that, they said it should be mailed in 8 days. At least this will give me a idea of when to expect it.

You get checks?  They send me cash in the mail.  I don't cash out often, but it is always a shocker when I get it.  I keep forgetting that they do that.

Sometimes they send cash, but sometimes they will send a check. I guess it depends on how much you cash out for.I requested a $20 so I guess we will have to wait and see.What I find strange is that they have mailed change.Don't you think it's obvious to the mail carrier that it's change in the envelope?

• Like 1

Yes, and that does make me wonder.  We have had issues with teenagers getting into mail boxes while people are at work.  I think I did more than $5 once and still got cash.  Good question about the threshold.  Maybe higher amounts get checks. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I cashed out I had 20.00 in my account .However they don't give you the amount in your till at the time of request.They send you out the amount in your account as they make out  the check.So by the time that happened I had 22.50.