Level points for gift certificates

footfree

So I was over at E-rewards looking to cash in and looking at the various gc's they have.To get a gc for Denny's  at the 75 dollar level it's  worth is $20.Red lobster $75 level worth $25.Okay then Macy's and American Eagle are the $70 dollar level and worth $25 each.So I am not sure why they value some of these gc's higher then others.Okay so I would think if you want to eat it'll cost you more,except that Game Stop is also at the 75 level and worth $25.I just don't see the justification .

Maybe the different restaurants and other companies charge a surcharge to the survey companies. I'm just guessing right now.

Maybe the different restaurants and other companies charge a surcharge to the survey companies. I'm just guessing right now.

Which doesn't make since to me since I can go to the store buy a gift certificate and if it states $25 then that is what it cost to buy.I wouldn't think

it is any different.I understand they cost more points but their value should be the same.

Which doesn't make since to me since I can go to the store buy a gift certificate and if it states $25 then that is what it cost to buy.I wouldn't think

it is any different.I understand they cost more points but their value should be the same.

I'm not disagreeing with you. Just figure that might be the reason. I forgot the name of the company but when you cash out they charge a processing fee before they give you what you ask whether it be electronic gift card or a check in the mail.

I didn't mean to come off as disagreeable, but I have never heard such a company.I can understand why they would need to buy in bulk.However after reading a post about someone asking for a $25 kmart card from Harris receiving it and then finding out it's no good I think they need to reevaluate gift cards.Even though I must say I have never received a bad card from  E-rewards but I do think this is the second time I have heard it about Harris.

I didn't mean to come off as disagreeable, but I have never heard such a company.I can understand why they would need to buy in bulk.However after reading a post about someone asking for a $25 kmart card from Harris receiving it and then finding out it's no good I think they need to reevaluate gift cards.Even though I must say I have never received a bad card from  E-rewards but I do think this is the second time I have heard it about Harris.

I always ask for Amazon and found you can't go wrong. Getting a gift card that isn't good is bad business. Shows they aren't paying attention to what they give out to survey takers. When I do finally cash out at Harris I just may drop them. They really aren't what I thought they would be when I joined. Seems like the same questions over and over again.