GTM surveys that continue after you say No

footfree

Has anyone been getting the surveys that keep continuing even after you say you don't buy,sell or use any products of the kind they are mentioning?If not watch out for those ,I got scammed twice,  I never received my points at all.

Just got another one on radio stations  - which ones I listen to and if I listen to like Rush Limbaugh,something Imus you know the talk radio ones.X out have no patience for those.I think we should start a thread on which surveys they keep sending out (for what reason I have no idea)  and to avoid especailly if there is no way to finish or they simply don't pay when they do get the answers.

Has anyone been getting the surveys that keep continuing even after you say you don't buy,sell or use any products of the kind they are mentioning?If not watch out for those ,I got scammed twice,  I never received my points at all.

Just got another one on radio stations  - which ones I listen to and if I listen to like Rush Limbaugh,something Imus you know the talk radio ones.X out have no patience for those.I think we should start a thread on which surveys they keep sending out (for what reason I have no idea)  and to avoid especailly if there is no way to finish or they simply don't pay when they do get the answers.

I have gotten those and some times I even finish them and I don't lie. Some times they give me the points and other times they dump me toward the end. I have never gotten the radio one yet.