myview and musurvey owned by the same people?

NFriday

Hi- I had problems logging into mysurvey for a few days this past week.  I was concerned that maybe they had banned me.  I would log in, and then It would ask me to log in again.  That problem resolved a few days ago, but today I logged in, and I had two surveys available.  When I clicked on one of the surveys, firefox would not let me continue with the survey.  Something about the security clearance certificate had expired yesterday, and they were worried that some of my info could get into the wrong hands.

I also got two surveys for myview today, and when I clicked onto them, I got the same message about mysurvey and the security clearance certificate not being up to date.  Are mysurvey and myview owned by the same people now?  Maybe that explains why I had not been eligible for as many surveys on myview the last few months.

Hi- I just found out that myview and mysurvey are not owned by the same outfit.  mysurvey is owned by lightspeed, and myview is owned by another company.  I was just able to log onto both myview and mysurvey, and so the problem is resolved.  Unfortunately I did not qualify for any surveys though.  It seems like I am much less likely to qualify for a survey anywhere than I was six months ago. I even get disqualified for 95% of the surveys for Inbox Dollars, and I don't get sent nearly as many surveys by them as I used to.   At least I occasionally qualify for a Mindfield survey though, whereas before I rarely qualified.  That kills me though that when I get a link for a survey with Mindfield, at least 75% of the time it says that the survey is closed.  I got a survey from them this afternoon, where I clicked on the survey 8 minutes after I got it, and the survey was closed already. 

I had problems a few days ago with GTM and  since they own mysurvey maybe it's the same problem?What I did was enter my password twice and then it let me gain access.Who knows maybe it'll help you.