A very good day at opinionoutpost

somelady

Earn 40 Points in just 45 minutes

Earn 25 Points in just 30 minutes

Earn 25 Points in just 35 minutes

Earn 15 Points in just 20 minutes

Plus 4 5point surveys.

Usually the higher paying surveys I get are for teenagers, but it's unusual for me to earn $12.50 in one day from one site.

Earn 40 Points in just 45 minutes

Earn 25 Points in just 30 minutes

Earn 25 Points in just 35 minutes

Earn 15 Points in just 20 minutes

Plus 4 5point surveys.

Usually the higher paying surveys I get are for teenagers, but it's unusual for me to earn $12.50 in one day from one site.

It's unusual for everyone at that site to finish all those and make money and not get thrown out.

I've been having a hard time with Opinion Outpost lately.  I just took a survey about a vacation trip and at the end it said would you like to answer just a couple of more questions for extra points.  I stupidly said yes and it threw me out and gave me no points whatsoever.

I'm considering getting out of all survey places except Pinecone.

I've been having a hard time with opinionoutpost lately.  I just took a survey about a vacation trip and at the end it said would you like to answer just a couple of more questions for extra points.  I stupidly said yes and it threw me out and gave me no points whatsoever.

That's why I only do short surveys there because of things like that.

It's unusual for everyone at that site to finish all those and make money and not get thrown out.

It can happen well on OO. I earn pretty much over £10 a week there and several time have earned nice amounts in 1 day. I remember 1 survey paid 70 points (£3.50) for watching some tv episode and using the slide bar to say what I like and dont like about each part.

I've been having a hard time with opinionoutpost lately.  I just took a survey about a vacation trip and at the end it said would you like to answer just a couple of more questions for extra points.  I stupidly said yes and it threw me out and gave me no points whatsoever.

This isn't down to OO though. OO are a portal, they redirect you to survey platforms. This was the survey platform who asked extra questions, not OO.

Anyway. I had the same thing a few times and what I noticed on those occasions was a week or 2 later, i'm randomly credited with OO points. So extra questions answered for "Extra incentives" do sometimes get paid, albeit a while later

I agree.  Pinecone is a responsible non-abusive site. They have my profile on file and are aware of who I am. No need to constantly repeat profiles. They respect the survey taker with short prelims. I always give them my best because they are the best. I am discontinuing other surveys when I reach cash out but, I am a few points from some cash outs and no surveys.  Points are a scam when cash out never reached and you have worked for nothing. Pinecone pays paypal within a few days.  Again the best!

It can happen well on OO. I earn pretty much over £10 a week there and several time have earned nice amounts in 1 day. I remember 1 survey paid 70 points (£3.50) for watching some tv episode and using the slide bar to say what I like and dont like about each part.

This isn't down to OO though. OO are a portal, they redirect you to survey platforms. This was the survey platform who asked extra questions, not OO.

Anyway. I had the same thing a few times and what I noticed on those occasions was a week or 2 later, i'm randomly credited with OO points. So extra questions answered for "Extra incentives" do sometimes get paid, albeit a while later

I'm assuming you come from the UK, I'm in the US and don't earn nearly that much.

I agree.  Pinecone is a responsible non-abusive site. They have my profile on file and are aware of who I am. No need to constantly repeat profiles. They respect the survey taker with short prelims. I always give them my best because they are the best. I am discontinuing other surveys when I reach cash out but, I am a few points from some cash outs and no surveys.  Points are a scam when cash out never reached and you have worked for nothing. Pinecone pays paypal within a few days.  Again the best!

I've been with Pinecone quite a while and like you say they are very honest with their surveys and payment.

I'm assuming you come from the UK, I'm in the US and don't earn nearly that much.

Yeah I am. It's the way it swings with surveys. As I mentioned on another thread, OO is good for me and seems good for UK members, whereas Swagbucks is a very low earner for me but people in the USA have reported getting paid much more there

Yeah I am. It's the way it swings with surveys. As I mentioned on another thread, OO is good for me and seems good for UK members, whereas Swagbucks is a very low earner for me but people in the USA have reported getting paid much more there

I've never been to Swagbucks so can't say. I'm not saying I don't get to do surveys from OO just that I get disqualified more then I actually get to do. So it's a while before I cashout and start again.

Reality check -- I agree this is a very good day at OO or any site.

But It is hard to get that excited about 2hrs of work at 6 dollars an hour. :|

• Like 1