TOLUNA..WHAT A JOKE!...

greeneyeddevils

I finally got to 60000 points...I redeemed them....This is what I receive back from them...WTF?

12/17/2009 60000 Yes 2/11/2010

Feb 11/2010...WTF?....Are they serious??...I live in CANADA & could walk to the company & pick up my cheque faster than this ....This company is a fu**king joke....Now that I've cashed out I'm dropping this shitty survey site... :twisted:

I agree. I got screwed by "your 2 cents" and didn't have much hope for Toluna. You could get $1 to $3 for taking the 20 minute survey; meaning you're going to get a buck for wasting a half hour of your time. I gave up on them. If people want to think up cute polls and give their opinion on whether they like vanilla or chocolate ice cream, so be it. They are a waste of my time. I hate getting screwed.

• 2 weeks later...

I did a $4 survey there, trying to boost my balance up high enough to finally cash out & be done w/them, Come to find out AFTER taking the survey that the NEW cashout threshold is 60,000 pts=$20, rather than 30,000 pts=$10

I think I'm just going to quit doing their surveys & leave my money out there in surveycyberblackhole or where ever it is. I think to continue would be to frustrating from what I've been reading here and in other survey forums.