Who's with Pi -Opinion

footfree

Never thought I would like politics but I find myself drawn into it lately.They are not your typical survey site,and you cant make a lot of money per year but that's not reason I like them.They have always paid on time and most of their projects are virtual boards.So it's random when or if you will get chosen to do one for them.They really are interesting and not your typical run of the mill surveys.

I am with them.  I rarely get anything from them.  I think I just got one this week.  I haven't gotten to try them yet.  I hope I find them as interesting as you do.

I got an email stating that I did, but we will see if I get the instructions today.  OK, just found out, I am on a backup list, which seems to be different from what I was told yesterday.  Not hanging around the house just waiting.  If I am home and am contacted, then I will, otherwise, I'm done. 

Sorry to hear about the back up list.Yeah I think the majority of people who get in pretty much do it.I mean it's easy and not bothersome.Seeing it's about politics maybe they'll send another one out soon.Plus this time they asked me when the last time I participated ?It was last year ,so I think they cycle thru  people to make sure they get a new blood.

I see, I did get an email to sign in for it.  So I will try to log into it tomorrow morning and see if it allows me.  If not, oh well, I will consider it a DQ and go on with life.  8)