It pays to contact the sponsors of the surveys

somelady

I recently wrote about contacting the sponsors of university surveys that paid very little and misrepresented the time, I learned that one of them paid the survey site enough to pay participants $5.00 each  for their survey but the site was only paying us about $0.40.

The last survey for a university on GTM said  5 min for 10 points, after clicking on it it said the survey was 20 minutes, I copied the page that had the universities contact info and clicked out of the survey. I emailed them about it and let them know what was going on- they had no idea.

A few days later I received another invite to the survey with the correct time and 30 points.

I don't know if the other universities did anything because I had already took the surveys before contacting them but it does pay to let them know how we are being treated by these survey sites.

I urge all of you, if a survey has contact info for the company paying for the survey contact them and let them know we are not getting the amount that they paid for and the survey sites are lying about the amount of time the survey takes and sometimes dq us after taking the survey. Not only are we being cheated , they are also being cheated.

I'm glad you did what you did.I think it's time that they get what they deserve.However a thought crossed my mind.I wonder if we continued to do this would that mean that will stop paying us?I'm already having problems with them not paying me for surveys that I have proof I finished.I feel liked we are being cheated and bullied  by them and for the most part people say "oh well " they are my biggest money maker and do nothing.I agree with you I feel we should tell them they are being cheated and also tell them they are cheating people by not paying them.See how they like doing work and not getting paid.

I'm glad you did what you did.I think it's time that they get what they deserve.However a thought crossed my mind.I wonder if we continued to do this would that mean that will stop paying us?I'm already having problems with them not paying me for surveys that I have proof I finished.I feel liked we are being cheated and bullied  by them and for the most part people say "oh well " they are my biggest money maker and do nothing.I agree with you I feel we should tell them they are being cheated and also tell them they are cheating people by not paying them.See how they like doing work and not getting paid.

They can't stop paying us because then they would have no panelists. We will only take so much , not getting paid for a lot of surveys would make me quit the panel, if everyone quit they'd go out of business.

• Like 1