Points for unfair reasons?

fluffy501

Just got a survey from GTM and they would give 40 points (can't remember the last time I saw one of those) for a very short EU referendum survey (literally a few questions) but I didn't vote and was pretty sure it would screen me for that and it did but I was tempted to say I did vote for such easy points. Feels unfair, and part of me wishes I lied

Do they think it's fair to give points for things like that? It could easily give inaccurate results if people are tempted to lie (and do). How does it even help to give a large number of points for a specific short survey?

It's the same when they give any really obvious screening question like "have you bought tinned fish in the last week" at the start of the survey

I just got a reply literally seconds after I asked them about this, the standard " our records show you have been screened out..." I think they use robots to reply now because I wasn't complaining that I was screened

I have had 2 run ins with surveys like this-one where you put you don't vote and then they keep asking you questions -why ?Because they have no intentions of giving you points.Or if you vote that will be the one question, then they start asking other questions that have nothing to do with the first question and guess what ?They don't pay for that one either.I have had to many of those where they ask the oddest questions last about 2 minutes and then they don't pay.

Do they think it's fair to give points for things like that? It could easily give inaccurate results if people are tempted to lie (and do). How does it even help to give a large number of points for a specific short survey

don't worry about it I really believe they had no intentions of giving you any points for your time or trouble anyways- while I do not advocate lying I'm not sure I wouldn't say give them the shaft .I would rather do it to them after all they have done to me.