OPINIONSQUARE Spring Code

1957horses

Well hello 1957 horses glad to see you back.I was just thinking of you other day.I haven't received it,but I hope someone else does.

I haven't.  I never seem to get them.  The last time you sent it to me, I didn't get a survey from them for over 2 months.  Isn't that weird?  I finally wrote to them and asked if I should quit their site and they said no, and I haven't gotten through one survey as of yet.  I am always dq'd right away.  Hmmm....

I do not know how to post to others post like when we "quote" to "specify post to that one person" Not PM  just in general...................... :roll:

Anyone care to explain to me........................... :unsure:

Not sure if I know what you mean.However if it's what I'm thinking have you clicked the Quote button?Also the top let hand corner the square button click that and when you want to  copy and paste something it will help you do that,just make sure to click it once you are done making your post and the font type will go back to normal.

Not sure if I know what you mean.However if it's what I'm thinking have you clicked the Quote button?Also the top let hand corner the square button click that and when you want to  copy and paste something it will help you do that,just make sure to click it once you are done making your post and the font type will go back to normal.See I'm having trouble figuring it too.I don't know how I got my reply as a quote,and down here  .I thought I hit the edit button but then this happened.At times it's about punching buttons till you figure it out ,can be frustrating at times.

Edited by footfree

I do not know how to post to others post like when we "quote" to "specify post to that one person" Not PM  just in general...................... :roll:

Anyone care to explain to me........................... :unsure:

If you mean like I just did? Click on the quote button to the right of the person you want to post to then it will open like you see my post has done. I think that is what you're talking about.

@1957horses - Are you seeing the Quote buttons in the lower right of each reply? You have to be logged in to see them.

Click image to enlarge.

post-1061-0-13260000-1467388929_thumb.jpg

Just click that and it should automatically add the quote into the reply box. If you are not seeing the quote button or it is not adding the quoted text automatically try logging out of the forums, refresh your browser window, log in and try to quote a reply again.

Opinionsquare spring code is ***** cool  *****................................... :lol:

Worth 200 big ones..................................... :wub:

• Like 1

Is this a site you guys would recommend?  I'm looking for some new ones since everyone's decided to change for the worst lately, lol....

The code worked!Thanks 1957horses

Spazmobot  - Opinion Square is not a big money maker but they seem to be more honest then other sites.They don't send out products to test but not all of them do anyways.Most of their surveys are about phones and banking.They do not have Paypal but they do offer gift cards.I have always been paid by them and have had minimal problems.I would recommend them but just remember they are not a big money maker.They also put points in your account immediately after completing a survey ,so no pending,which is another plus.