You Gov got my first 250 point survey

footfree

Didn't know it was only worth 250 when I started. That's the first time I can remember getting one of those .It was short maybe 3 t o 5 minutes but I was surprised.

I have done a few for 1,000.   A week ago they asked my daughter to complete one for 1,500 points.  But I guess they didn't like or need her answers and she was dq'd.  Weird.

Well done. YouGov has always been 1 of the worst for me. 2 years a member and only earned 950 points (all from 50 point surveys). I can't be bothered with them much because there's just no incentive to do surveys with such a high min cashout limit. Normally I get no more than 2 surveys a month, both for 50 points each. 1 of them will be 2-3 minutes (more like 10-15), which I do and the other quotes 25 minutes and I dont bother with.

If I ever get to 5000 points i'm going to cashout and never return

The points are usually 500 points for a 5-8 min survey. I just cashed out for a $25 gift card two weeks ago and received it within a week. I get one survey from them per day and I usually qualify for it. It's a good site to build up for a special treat here and there but not for fast rewards..

I usually cash out once every two years for a $100 AGC.  Seems like a long time, but I have just dumped 3 others that I hadn't earned $25 in the two years I was with each of them.