Harris Poll- where the survey numbers may be hiding

footfree

So I emailed them about not getting points for a Pinecone survey I did for them.Told them I couldn't find a number or at least what I thought might be the number didn't turn out to be.When they replied this is what they said

Thank you for contacting us. In order to answer your inquiry, I need to research this issue. Please copy and paste the complete invitation for the survey (including address header, survey link and footer) into an email response to the Survey Helpdesk. Doing so will provide me with the additional information I need to trace this issue.

So I started looking at every invite I got from them that was still in my trash folder and at the bottom of every invite there is a number so that has to be the number for the survey they send.Why I never noticed that before is beyond me.Has anyone else ever noticed that?I mean I'm not positive it's that but why else for the letter then the numbers?

So I emailed them about not getting points for a pinecone survey I did for them.Told them I couldn't find a number or at least what I thought might be the number didn't turn out to be.When they replied this is what they said

Thank you for contacting us. In order to answer your inquiry, I need to research this issue. Please copy and paste the complete invitation for the survey (including address header, survey link and footer) into an email response to the Survey Helpdesk. Doing so will provide me with the additional information I need to trace this issue.

So I started looking at every invite I got from them that was still in my trash folder and at the bottom of every invite there is a number so that has to be the number for the survey they send.Why I never noticed that before is beyond me.Has anyone else ever noticed that?I mean I'm not positive it's that but why else for the letter then the numbers?

I just looked and it is under their address. No I never noticed it until you mentioned it.

Heard back from them they are giving me 100 points for doing that survey.

There you go. Many will just check their log to see if you took it or not then pay you.