Anyone a part of the National Consumer Panel

nlbtma04

I'm a member and have been for years.

How do you like it? Have you gotten anything from them? Won any sweepstakes?

I use to be with them but never really made any money.Never won a sweep stake.For you to get $25 a month knocked off your phone bill is pretty good for them.They do not like to pay for their surveys.

How do you like it? Have you gotten anything from them? Won any sweepstakes?

I make my points by scanning what I buy then sending it in one a week. I've gotten many items from my points and they do give away many points so it's easy to make more. I assume this is the NCP you are talking about. The one with the Nielsen scanner. If not then I don't know the NCP you are talking about.

I make my points by scanning what I buy then sending it in one a week. I've gotten many items from my points and they do give away many points so it's easy to make more. I assume this is the NCP you are talking about. The one with the Nielsen scanner. If not then I don't know the NCP you are talking about.

Are they still doing that?I use to do that a long time ago even got a kitchen island from them but after some time the points started to dwindle.I shipped it back after about 5 years for me it got time consuming and I couldn't always get the scanner to connect and get my info into them.

That's the one I'm talking about. The scan everything you buy.

Are they still doing that?I use to do that a long time ago even got a kitchen island from them but after some time the points started to dwindle.I shipped it back after about 5 years for me it got time consuming and I couldn't always get the scanner to connect and get my info into them.

I can't remember how long I've been doing it but yes I do make very good points with it. I scan and send every week and they give extra points on top of the normal points if you do send every week. Thsy also give you points on your birthday and anniversary when you started. I don't have any complaints at all.

That's the one I'm talking about. The scan everything you buy.

This is what I replied to Footfree:

I can't remember how long I've been doing it but yes I do make very good points with it. I scan and send every week and they give extra points on top of the normal points if you do send every week. Thsy also give you points on your birthday and anniversary when you started. I don't have any complaints at all.

I use to be with them but never really made any money.Never won a sweep stake.For you to get $25 a month knocked off your phone bill is pretty good for them.They do not like to pay for their surveys.

They knock $25 off your phone bill? How did you do that, and how do they access my phone bill?

They knock $25 off your phone bill? How did you do that, and how do they access my phone bill?  How do you get enough points to get a kitchen island?

I just joined

They knock $25 off your phone bill? How did you do that, and how do they access my phone bill?

If you belong to AT&T they are now affiliated with them. You will see it on the main page.

All I can say is I have never had a problem and they even sent a new battery when it was time to change it Some people want something for nothing and that was the negative posts I saw. As for a catalog, I asked for a new one because my old one was falling apart. They sent it right away. It's up to you if you want to join or not.

All I can say is I have never had a problem and they even sent a new battery when it was time to change it Some people want something for nothing and that was the negative posts I saw. As for a catalog, I asked for a new one because my old one was falling apart. They sent it right away. It's up to you if you want to join or not.

Paulgro, you are a wealth of information!  That is a good thing by the way. :)