What's up with Palm?

deidre7655

Anyone notice that Palm's site no longer automatically credits your account when you complete a survey? For the last month or so it was being done manually as I would get an e-mail saying that my account was credited (administrative adjustment). No problem as I was credited for all of the surveys I did. However, I completed 2 $1 surveys last weekend and to date, have not received credit. They did make their monthly payment last week so no problem there. I also see that the usual 2 daily surveys are still available all the time but rarely anything else. I've heard others complain about Palm but they are one of my favorites since they pay regularly and credit you without waiting weeks in "pending" status. Would just like to know what is going on.

All I ever get with them is survey errors. The guy who runs the place makes up a bunch of excuses (it took you too long to do the survey, you went to fast through the survey), so I stopped doing them. Also got ripped off on survey credit. The guy wanted me to send every confirmation email I ever got to prove it.