Have question about myview/opinionconnect survey?

NFriday

Hi- I have not posted on here for over a month.  I haven't been doing as many surveys lately.  I have had other more pressing things going on in my life.  I decided to log onto myview this evening though, since I am usually eligible for at least one survey.  I got an opinion connect survey from them tonight which I did not think I would be eligible for, and it was only worth 720 points, but they warned me that I would have to download some software on my computer, if I were deemed eligible for the survey.  As it turns out I qualified for the survey.  It is a survey that Intel commissioned.  Intel wants to track your computer usage for 30 days, and you will get $25 in myview credit at the end of the 30 days.  Has anybody else gotten this survey?  Is the $25 compensation worth the risk of loading the software onto my computer?  I have not loaded the software yet.  for any advice.

My computer is very picky about what I can download.  Even if I didn't mind, I think it wouldn't let me download it without jumping through a lot of hoops.  If you can uninstall it later, it might not be so bad.  I don't get those very often.