Different Global Test Market. What gives?

sbennett182

Has anyone noticed that a lot of Global Test Market surveys are only offering a sweepstakes entry? Every so often I get some for 30-35 points, not much more than that and pretty much all of them now don't offer the 5 points for not qualifying. Seeing as how I don't qualify for a lot of the point incentive surveys, at this rate I'll hit 1000 points by June 2016!

I have noticed. While most people will not do this, the smart thing to do is to delete the invite right after you see sweepstakes and then they will stop doing this and go back to at least 5 pts. for trying to qualify because they have pretty much phased out giving 5 pts. anymore. they have traded out the 5pts for sweepstakes. hum, i wonder if they too have realized how dumb so many people are.

I have noticed this as well. The only ones I will do that are for a sweep entry are the ones that they send to update your info. Some of the ones I have received from Global Test market that are for a sweep entry are actually to update your profile. If it appears they are just trying to waste my time I will not continue.

Agree totally. Just keep rejecting the sweepstakes entry surveys- this is happening too much with more companies pulling this sort of timewaster crap. They'll keep at it long as they get takers.