Amazon Vouchers

kell-b

Hi

I am in the UK and I am wanting to buy a product from Amazon but it is quite pricey so I have decided to claim Amazon vouchers from the survey companies that provide them that I'm joined up with. Could anyone please tell me which sites offer Amazon vouchers as rewards, then if I'm not already signed up with them I will join. Thank you :D

What companies in the U.S have amazon incentives? I beleive I tried Lightspeed, but I just never got any surveys that I qualified for! :(

Hi, minx, I know testspin has - they pay out in $10 amazon vouchers. I can't think of any others at the mo, but will let you know if I do.

LizzieAnn

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I know of the following that offer Amazon certificates/cards:

Epoll (they are the slowest on shiping, actually takes 6-8 weeks to receive it from redemption)

Harris Poll

Lightspeed (sometimes same day redemption; cashed out $60 in amazon this year so far)

Ipos-Isay (I have gotten $20 through them; again, sometimes same day redemption)

mysurvey (you choose a "mychoice" gift card for 1100 pts, then you are sent a code to redeem a "gift card/certificate" of your choice which is either emailed or mailed to you)

There are others that might, those are the 4 I use, and have had great success with.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Has anyone ever cashed out with Clear Voice Surveys? I have been with them for almost four months and not even close.

I've been with them for about 2 years and I have only accumulated around $40. Surveys have really tapered off in the last few months.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wondering about Ipsos - want to select amazon certficate but nothing appears in the drop down under amount except the word "select"? Is this a problem for anyone else? Customer Service has ignored the last 4 e-mails i sent.