Greenfield Technical Issues

Craig223

For about the last week or close to it, any time I click on a Greenfield or Palm survey, I get an error message apologizing and saying they are having technical difficulties.

From the wording it certainly sounds like they are acknowledging the problem is at their end and not mine. So are they down for everybody, or are some people able to access their surveys lately?

I did manage to access a Palm survey today (and completed it, which is certainly rare).

All Greenfield surveys continue to generate that same error message.

I did get through to that one survey a few days ago, but since then all surveys for both sites are back to being inaccessible.

I sent an inquiry and got back a copy-and-paste about spyware, implying the problem is at my end. (The actual error message implies precisely the opposite--"We are having some technical difficulties"--and I've already checked multiple times for any kind of spyware.)

I'm inclined just to quit both, since they aren't among the better earners for me. I got all my money from Greenfield, that's fine, but I've got $8 at Palm, and their minimum payout is $10.

I guess that's one way to never have to pay. Simply make all surveys inaccessible once the person gets close to the minimum.