pinecone password reset

beare

FINALLY GOT MINE FIXED

guys and gals when getting surveys some dang reason ya old password still is in there x it out type ya new 1 in and you should be able do the survey

also new passwords must contain 1 cap letter be least 8 letters long must include least 1 number and 1 symbol

Thanks. Forgot they added the special character. Added it to the password and got in to do the household questions.

I can't log into mine either.  I've sent an two emails and haven't received an answer.  I bet they are swamped with emails, as everyone seems to have the same problem.  Why fix it if it isn't broke?  It was working fine before.

Finally got it to work. I suspect that the site did some tweaking on the process that made it work. It took several screen refreshes before the "I am not a robot" came up and allowed me to proceed. The email came almost immediately and everything is finalized .

There is still one thing that needs tweaking , though. Even is I was at the site a couple minutes earlier , it still comes up with a message indicating that I have not logged on from this device recently. That needs to be made a bit longer - like days , not minutes.

I was able to confirm a new password.  I went to the new Household Survey I was recently sent, and was able to log in and complete the survey.  However, I then tried to access my account to see how many points I have, and my password didn't work. 

I finally got the email to change mine.  I have autofill so my computer kept trying to stick the old one in.  I think we are all updated now, so hopefully I get some surveys now. Yay!!

REALLY PISSED NOW the login button does nothing when i try reset now i get message

Your Account has been locked. Please contact Karen Scott ([email protected])

they have really ruined there site

Finally got my PW changed Thursday. Today , when I try to log into the site to do the waiting Household Questions , I get the "Your Account has been locked. Please contact Karen Scott ([email protected])" message and can do nothing. Emailed Karen about it as I still have 9900 points waiting there.

Odd thing is that while the account says it is locked , I could do the HQ from the email link , even though I had to put in my ID & PW.

Bet she is calling in the reserves to handle all of the complaints!!

anyone else having problems i cant get logged in cant get reset password to work?

Try it now!! Should work. Just type in old password, click where it says forgot password, but do it on the top right corner instead

of the middle (why)? I tried the other way, locked out then did it the "other way"

And just follow the onscreen instructions, wait for a confirmation. Reset password.

And their you all are, kudos. 

She hasn't answered emails in the past, so I just sent her one as you indicated.   I really hope she does answer this time with a solution.  This used to be my favorite survey, but I'm really getting tired of constant problems.

Mine was locked last Friday. Emailed Karen and have not heard anything. It may have been unlocked , but Google's reCAPTCHA won't let me in. I get the "prove you are not a robot" followed by a box indicating the browser is unsupported. Checked the list and Firefox 48.0.2 is supported.

BTW , that reCAPTCHA thing is causing issues for many sites that have started using it. At least one is looking to do away with it!

Just received a Household Questions that , when I used the link and entered my ID & PW , just sat with the "E" spinning. Gave it several minutes before giving up.

Invalid link, study not found

any body else getting this error i cant do pinecones last 2 surveys

I have had a couple over the last 2 months or do. Both were Household Questions and were fixed within a day or so (I emailed Karen). There was one such on the site yesterday.