Survey's...Are they slowing down?

greeneyeddevils

Has anyone found that the amount of surveys that you receive has recently slowed down to a crawl?...I used to get a ton of invites from various sites...Opinion Outpost...Web Perspectives...SurveyHead...Ipsos-I say & so on...I've found that all of these sites are sending less & less survey invites now..has anyone else noticed this lately?...& are you noticing alot of really cheap paying surveys...along with a ton of Sweeps??...also add GLOBALTESTMARKET to the list...a ton of sweeps from them lately...Anyone with some insight please add your comments...& if anyone is getting any good surveys lately let us know...hope someone is making some good $$$ :D

Yes, I have noticed a huge slowdown in the past 2 weeks. The only ones I have recieved are for $1 or $2, which I just delete. And forget the sweeps entries. I am not going to make these people richer by working for nothing. Let them send their cheap-ass surveys to 3rd world countries where 1or 2 per hour is normal. I would love to read the responses they would get.

But I think the slowdown has a lot to do with the holidays. Last Jan. about mid month things really picked up for me. So its not just you its everyone.

Yeah I've noticed it for sure...I'm seeing more & more of the cheap $1-2 surveys....even got one for 50cents yesterday that I just laughed at....I find this other survey site is a joke "SPIDERMETRIX"...they give you no surveys what so ever...You'll take 3-4years to ever cash out with them....Plus ever since Greenfield hooked up with Toluna they've become crap...I used to get invites...but now with Toluna I'm deleting them....Has anyone hooked up with this company(TRIABA SURVEY PANEL)

I signed up yesterday...& wanting to know if anyone has heard of it or deals with them at all?

Yes, I have noticed a huge slowdown in the past 2 weeks. The only ones I have recieved are for $1 or $2, which I just delete. And forget the sweeps entries. I am not going to make these people richer by working for nothing. Let them send their cheap-ass surveys to 3rd world countries where 1or 2 per hour is normal. I would love to read the responses they would get.

But I think the slowdown has a lot to do with the holidays. Last Jan. about mid month things really picked up for me. So its not just you its everyone.

Yeah I've noticed it for sure...I'm seeing more & more of the cheap $1-2 surveys....even got one for 50cents yesterday that I just laughed at....I find this other survey site is a joke "SPIDERMETRIX"...they give you no surveys what so ever...You'll take 3-4years to ever cash out with them....Plus ever since Greenfield hooked up with Toluna they've become crap...I used to get invites...but now with Toluna I'm deleting them....Has anyone hooked up with this company(TRIABA SURVEY PANEL)

I signed up yesterday...& wanting to know if anyone has heard of it or deals with them at all?

I am seeing the same thing,and deleting them too.I used to do the ones for 1 or 2 dollars,but they seem to have gotten longer for less pay,and I am just not willing to spend my time on those anymore.I hope it will pick up again as Gene says that it did last January. I signed up for Triaba panel about a month ago,and haven't heard anything from them so far.Thanks for bringing them up- I think i will try logging in there today!

I am seeing the same thing,and deleting them too.I used to do the ones for 1 or 2 dollars,but they seem to have gotten longer for less pay,and I am just not willing to spend my time on those anymore.I hope it will pick up again as Gene says that it did last January. I signed up for Triaba panel about a month ago,and haven't heard anything from them so far.Thanks for bringing them up- I think i will try logging in there today!

I'm wondering about this "TRIABA Survey Panel" also..I didn't even check on here...Is it even registered on here?...Something is telling me that this company could be a big scam.....

Like I figured...TRIABA SURVEY PANEL is not even listed on here....anyone with any info on this site please speak up so we can figure out what this company is all about & if anyone has even completed a survey yet....thanks

Like I figured...TRIABA SURVEY PANEL is not even listed on here....anyone with any info on this site please speak up so we can figure out what this company is all about & if anyone has even completed a survey yet....thanks

Just because a panel isn't listed on here doesn't mean its not legit. I've been doing surveys for a few years, and I think that after christmas to the end of Jan. is always slow. But I think that is the case with any business.

Just because a panel isn't listed on here doesn't mean its not legit. I've been doing surveys for a few years, and I think that after christmas to the end of Jan. is always slow. But I think that is the case with any business.

I'm asking if this company is "LEGIT" & if anyone has actually done business with TRIABA that's all....One guy said that he's been with the company a a month & hasn't received sh*t from them...so it makes me wonder....

I really believe that there are two reasons that things have slowed down so much. One is that it's the Holidays and the other is all the TV advertising that it being done for participants in surverys right now. There are a lot of people out of work and are looking for ways to make a few dollars. That's what I think it is.

susiejean

I really believe that there are two reasons that things have slowed down so much. One is that it's the Holidays and the other is all the TV advertising that it being done for participants in surverys right now. There are a lot of people out of work and are looking for ways to make a few dollars. That's what I think it is.

susiejean

I've read some other people also commenting on survey companies advertising for members on tv. Except for Sundays,I don't watch much tv(unless you count kid's shows-lol!!)and I've never seen any ads for survey companies. Which ones are doing this advertising? I started out almost a year ago just looking for a way to make a little extra money online,and survey companies were the first things that came up when i typed in work at home or something like that.I had never had a computer before then,(and I am 34 believe it or not!!)and it was crazy to me the amount of survey sites that came up,and trying to figure everything out!