Who is doing surveys with "TRIABA SURVEY PANEL"?

greeneyeddevils

I noticed this survey panel up on here the other night & decided to join up with them...Has anyone completed any surveys with TRIABA SURVEY PANEL? If so how did it go? this is what I see as Payment from this company...

Payment

Members of the Triaba Panel take part in surveys about current issues, fun topics as well as give feedback on leading brands and products. Members also get paid for their efforts – usually between 1 and 5 $US per survey, depending on the length of the interview. The longer the survey, the more you'll earn. With the Triaba Panel, when we send you a survey invitation, we let you know how long a survey is and what it is worth to you in $US. Please note that both our US and CA panel members are rewarded in $US.

Panelists will be able to convert their incentives into electronic vouchers and shop online through Hallmark's extensive merchant network. You will need 2000 points to redeem a gift-card which is worth 5 dollar.

From January 2010 we will introduce PayPal as an incentive payment solution.

I just logged in and checked my personal info on there,and saw where i had made a mistake and checked the box that said i only want to receive one survey a month from them. oops. I fixed that,and also saw that i actually did do one survey for them and was credited for 950 points. Cashout is at 2000,so that's not bad,but I've never dealt with this hallmark rewards choice program before,so i don't know what you can get for 5 dollars.I didn't see anything on there about them offering paypal,but i hope it's true that they are going to. Oh it was at the very bottom of the page,and you can choose to receive 1,3,or 6 survey invites per month,so of course i changed it to 6. I hope i hear from them more now,since they look legit.