You tell me is this a counterfeit item Amazon is selling or what

footfree

Saw this jacket at Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom rack for a lot more then Amazon has it listed.I mean Amazon has it for 14.99 while the other stores has it for sale at 103.50 and $79.97

Here are the links

first is Amazonhttps://smile.amazon.com/Bagatelle-Crochet-Jacket-Leather-X-Small/dp/B01BFPN690/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1472703192&sr=8-4&keywords=bagatelle+faux+leather+jacket

bloomingdale's http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/bagatelle-lace-faux-leather-moto-jacket?ID=1549070&PartnerID=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-n-_-n-_-n&PartnerID=LINKSHARE&LinkshareID=J84DHJLQkR4-KJ8akFMCsccEBtAKW_YFyw&ranPublisherID=J84DHJLQkR4&ranLinkID=690681658210&ranLinkTypeID=15

Nordstrom rack https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/1622300/bagatelle-asymmetric-faux-leather-jacket?color=BLACK#

each of these only have size x-small left well except for Nordstrom who also has a medium.These jackets look so much alike that it cant just be a coincidence.It's either counterfeit or the mark up is ridiculous. 

Mymoneyblog dot com just had a post today about fakes on Amazon. FBA goods are particularly prone as a seller can ship anything to an Amazon warehouse. You don't even know if Amazon keeps 3rd party stock separate from their own. One would hope.

Corkcicle is a great product and I bought it from the company for $32.95.  It was on Amazon for $55, same item.  I know that it is a good product and I trust that it is their product, but the price difference is ridiculous.

Corkcicle is a great product and I bought it from the company for $32.95.  It was on Amazon for $55, same item.  I know that it is a good product and I trust that it is their product, but the price difference is ridiculous.

That's strange since Amazon is suppose to be cheaper since it works by convincing vendors to charge less which brings in more customers. See who is selling the product and tell Amazon about the price difference and see what they say.

It was weird because when I received my product from Corkcicle there was an insert that said that they did not sell on Amazon and they would support purchases than through their site.  I am good with it.  But it was weird to see such a price difference.  I did check and most of them are through 3rd party sellers, some are third party seller but fulfilled through Amazon.  One of the tumblers is now over $70.  These things sell out often on Corkcicle's site, but I just waited for mine.  I think people buy them up and then resell for profit.  For quite some time I will go to a manufacturer's site before I buy from Amazon to compare prices.  There have been quite a few times that I bought something cheaper on the manufacturer's site. 

It was weird because when I received my product from Corkcicle there was an insert that said that they did not sell on Amazon and they would support purchases than through their site.  I am good with it.  But it was weird to see such a price difference.  I did check and most of them are through 3rd party sellers, some are third party seller but fulfilled through Amazon.  One of the tumblers is now over $70.  These things sell out often on Corkcicle's site, but I just waited for mine.  I think people buy them up and then resell for profit.  For quite some time I will go to a manufacturer's site before I buy from Amazon to compare prices.  There have been quite a few times that I bought something cheaper on the manufacturer's site. 

I would think a company like Amazon can't do a through check on all companies and do ask if you have a problem with one to let them (Amazon) know So far not saying it will never happen I've been happy with their prices and only received one broken item which they replaced before I even sent the broken one back. Not too many companies will do that.