To the survey writers of survey companies if

footfree

What would you like to tell them?

Mine is--- If you are going to give me a survey that has no points attached to it when I don't qualify then why do you need me to answer the  household questions part after the survey?Cut the bull -stop wasting my time, your time and the companies time that you are doing the survey for.

I don't see why they cant ask one or two questions to determine if you qualify and then if you don't then let it go.Very aggravating!

To add to that same topic: figure out which screener questions are most likely to disqualify people, and ask those first! It's really irritating when I get asked my age, location, race, net worth, salary, if I live in an urban or rural area, my wife's age, if I have any kids, etc., and then whether I read one specific magazine or if I've gone to a specific country in the past month or if I drink a specific brand of coffee, etc. Such a waste of time, and what does it buy them? Nothing. Especially irritating are the ones that ask if I'm going to buy a new car in the next year (after asking all of the above!), I say no, then it still asks me several more questions about my current car, even though I already know I don't qualify for the survey, which sure enough, I never do.

Also, giant tables of bubbles should die. If you want to know how I feel about one brand: fine, ask your dumb questions about whether I think it's clever, intelligent, caring, whatever (though, side-note: those questions are, independently, also dumb. Companies don't have personalities, and too many of those adjectives are adjectives that describe people much better than they describe companies). But if you ask for me to check "all that apply" with 20 different adjectives across 20 different companies to hide what you're actually concerned with... my eyes start to hurt, and I'm sorely tempted to just answer "none of the above" for everything. Seriously, those questions can die in a fire (and again, what do they actually even get out of it?)

I have many frustrations with surveys but the one that irritates me to no end is the screener answers that don't get passed to the actual survey and you have to answer them again. This is entirely feasible for them to do but they'd rather waste my time and get me irritated before I even begin to take their surveys.

• Like 1

To add to that same topic: figure out which screener questions are most likely to disqualify people, and ask those first! It's really irritating when I get asked my age, location, race, net worth, salary, if I live in an urban or rural area, my wife's age, if I have any kids, etc., and then whether I read one specific magazine or if I've gone to a specific country in the past month or if I drink a specific brand of coffee, etc. Such a waste of time, and what does it buy them? Nothing. Especially irritating are the ones that ask if I'm going to buy a new car in the next year (after asking all of the above!), I say no, then it still asks me several more questions about my current car, even though I already know I don't qualify for the survey, which sure enough, I never do.

Also, giant tables of bubbles should die. If you want to know how I feel about one brand: fine, ask your dumb questions about whether I think it's clever, intelligent, caring, whatever (though, side-note: those questions are, independently, also dumb. Companies don't have personalities, and too many of those adjectives are adjectives that describe people much better than they describe companies). But if you ask for me to check "all that apply" with 20 different adjectives across 20 different companies to hide what you're actually concerned with... my eyes start to hurt, and I'm sorely tempted to just answer "none of the above" for everything. Seriously, those questions can die in a fire (and again, what do they actually even get out of it?)

Agreed these types of questions go on and on