What does this mean-has anyone seen this with Ipsos

footfree

I did a survey for Ipsos today where I think I will be getting to do a pt and then answer questions on my smartphone - but when I looked on my reward browser this was listed I have never gotten this before -I'm guessing I wasn't what they were looking for but who knows.Has anyone seen this with them before?I even received points so not sure what to think.

10/11/2016 Survey Complete Wrong Respondent 160599640101US004

I think I just did that Ipsos survey through Swagbucks (about sports drinks?). It just suddenly ended and credited my points. I hate Ipsos surveys so I was kind of happy it ended like that. It seemed like it was going to go on forever (and then kick me out like usual).

I think I just did that Ipsos survey through Swagbucks (about sports drinks?). It just suddenly ended and credited my points. I hate Ipsos surveys so I was kind of happy it ended like that. It seemed like it was going to go on forever (and then kick me out like usual).

Wasn't on sports drinks and it really was short .I didn't mind it-I hope I get the chance to do it, but I guess I'll find out if I get it.I don't know what happened ,I didn't even get to play their game.It just routed itself back to their site.

I did a survey for Ipsos today where I think I will be getting to do a pt and then answer questions on my smartphone - but when I looked on my reward browser this was listed I have never gotten this before -I'm guessing I wasn't what they were looking for but who knows.Has anyone seen this with them before?I even received points so not sure what to think.

10/11/2016 Survey Complete Wrong Respondent 160599640101US004

I didn't have this message, but I did, a couple of days ago, have an issue with Ipsos.  The survey I was doing went on and on, but I wasn't dq'd and I enjoyed the topic... so I sat there and plugged away at it, knowing that there's no way it would be fewer than 90 points.  After a VERY long time, I finished, but it didn't tell me I got points... certainly wasn't dq'd.  I checked my account and it was listed as FIVE POINTS... the same as if I'd disqualified!

I've just recently started using Ipsos again after being away from it for half a year.  This was upsetting... does this sort of thing happen often there?

I didn't have this message, but I did, a couple of days ago, have an issue with ipsos.  The survey I was doing went on and on, but I wasn't dq'd and I enjoyed the topic... so I sat there and plugged away at it, knowing that there's no way it would be fewer than 90 points.  After a VERY long time, I finished, but it didn't tell me I got points... certainly wasn't dq'd.  I checked my account and it was listed as FIVE POINTS... the same as if I'd disqualified!

I've just recently started using Ipsos again after being away from it for half a year.  This was upsetting... does this sort of thing happen often there?

I don't think so ,but that same thing happened to me last week.Ultra long survey for 5 points.Would have never of done it had they told me the point value upfront.Which they never did.I find that to be down and dirty.Same thing happened to me with Harris poll- didn't tell me point value until it showed up in my account.If they keep up this up I don't know if I can stay.To me this is deceptive practices.