Greenfield and Toluna Merge

susiejean

I received this email this morning:

"Thank you for being a member of the Toluna & Greenfield Online communities. We are excited that Greenfield Online and Toluna will be coming together as one site under the Toluna brand over the next few weeks."

I opened up the site and it looks as if Greenfield has taken over Toluna. Not a good thing.

Susie

Yep, they have merged. Suppose to convert any cash credits not claimed from Greenfield yet to Toluna points. If it actually works all smooth like that I'll be amazed. Waitin to see if my remaining Greenfield credit ever shows up at Toluna or if it too gets lost in the missing points universe like some Toluna surveys.

OK, the trouble has begun. I just logged on to my computer/internet and opened my first survey of the day, Toluna. I started to do the survey, answered a few questions when this message pops up! :evil:

We’re Sorry

You have already exceeded the daily survey limit. Please visit us again tomorrow for a new opportunity to engage in one of our survey options.

UGH!!!!! Anyone else attempt to do any surveys yet this morning????

Susie

Yes! I got that message too. Then I tried to remember if the survey I completed was an OTX, because they are the only panel with the 1 a day limit. I'm going to pay more attention the next time. Yikes! Are things ever changing for the worse! :x

I haven't been able to log into my account at greenfield for over a month. When i would type in my email address and password,it would do this weird thing where that area got all grey. I gave up and stopped trying,because i knew they were merging,and i had sent Toluna a nasty message a while back telling them to unsubscribe me,after having numerous terrible problems with their surveys,and waiting insane amounts of time to get my checks in the mail-all with no real replies to my many polite emails.Greenfield also never replied to me about why i couldn't log in,so i'm happy to be done with both of them,and they can keep the dollar or whatever measly amount i had in my account!

I stopped replying to them. I never qualify and haven't got any desire to click on a poll asking me what flavor ice cream I like for 15 points. I got screwed when it was Your 2 Cents. From what I've read about Greenfield, they are horrible.