Not A Very happy New Year For Surveys

deidre7655

Is everyone else getting screwed by the survey companies with all the mergers and takeovers? Some examples of what I have experienced:

Survey Spot- I completed enough surveys to rack up over 1000 points ($10). When I check the Survey History on my account it lists every one as "Started, not completed" and guess what? No points.

Greenfield/Toluna- As of Monday I can no longer access the Greenfield site. I have been e-mailing them for over a month regarding an Invoke panel I did in November for $25 and was never paid for. They responded but said they could not promise when it would be credited. Now I can't even access Greenfield and have not received instructions regarding the Toluna site which I understood would convert Greenfield credits. I'm not interested in Toluna - they are one of the worst sites around - but I intend to pursue my $25.

My View- I used to cash out $25 every couple of months but I'm done with their BS. No one in their right mind prefers gift cards over Pay Pal. How dare they insult our intelligence with this.

Buzzback- I still haven't received $15 for the 5 Surveys I did from as far back as June 2009. Another rip off site.

Surveys.com- Occasionally they would send an e-mail for surveys ranging from $1-$5 (usually $1) but they always paid. Now they are sending $2 credits for ringtones and other useless BS.

In all I am out about $50 so be careful out there.

I definitely agree. Toluna has been horrible. I gave up on them and just stopped replying to their emails. Survey spot stopped emailing too, probably because I'm not taking a survey for a sweepstakes entry. NPDOR, waste of time. It's all sweepstakes. I only hope the manufacturers get some sense in their heads as to where their survey info is coming from and the company they choose to do business with.