Update on Ipsos I-Say..new rewards program starting up

greeneyeddevils

I just received this email from Ipsos i-say ...Seems that they're changing things up...hope it's for the better...

Happy New Year from the i-say team!

We’re getting ready for exciting changes in 2010. In March, we plan to launch the new i-say site. Our "one stop” site offers a central location to do all your membership activities – take surveys, see your points in real-time after completing a survey, order rewards, get all the information you need about membership and more.

We’re also updating the site design and navigation, making it easier for you to find all the information our panel members have told us they enjoy.

As a stepping stone, we’ll be introducing a new way for you to redeem your rewards to bridge the time gap until our new site goes live.

What’s changing

•Starting January 14th, you will no longer be able to view your points online. Instead, we’ll send you an email every two weeks, starting January 23rd, that gives you your current point balance.

Note: Please ensure that [email protected] is on your trusted sender list so the point balance emails (and your survey invitations) reach you.

•You will be able to redeem your points online by visiting the Rewards page which will require you to provide personal information so we can get your rewards to you. As always, your personal information will be kept confidential.

What’s not changing

•You’ll continue to earn reward points for taking surveys and you’ll still be able to redeem them for cash and gift cards once you’ve accumulated enough points.

•Your gift card and/or cash orders will be fulfilled in the usual delivery time (5 – 8 weeks).

It is important to us that we make this transition as smooth as possible for you. We thank you for your support and look forward to our continued relationship in 2010.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

Emily Martin

Director of Research