Were can I make a complaint on Survey companies?

lobo49

You should check out a lot of the threads here. There are many posts about filing complaints against survey companies with the BBB(better buiness bureau)and in the thread titled "Opinion Outpost dq" someone mentioned a group called CASRO. I filed one with the bbb and it worked well for me,plus it's not nearly as difficult as it looks! You can find the company's contact info that you need right there on the bbb site. I checked out CASRO,and I can't figure out yet how to file a complaint with them-i hope someone will post more about that.

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't complaints be done through Survey Police anymore? I have been gone a while and missed this. I complained to Rip Off Report and had success. I also got a phone number I needed on a survey company there. :?

I have made two complaints through BBB and got paid both times within a couple of weeks. Survey Police complaints don't work very well. You complain, the survey company disputes it, and you go back and forth a bunch of times.

With the BBB, I made the complaints and 2 weeks later had a check ($10) or the money ($2.50) credit to my account. I don't even mess around with the survey companies. If they screw me out of money, I email them once and give them a chance to fix it. If they ignore me or give me any crap, (like, it's hosted by an outside company, were not responsible for technical errors, we will get a list in 2 to 3 weeks from the survey company and if you completed it, we will credit your account) I file a complaint with the BBB.

I never expected the BBB to be able to really do anything. My goal was simply to get the rating of the survey companies to go down. It worked out even better.

If more people would file complaints, the survey companies would see it is easier to make sure the surveys work without errors and to be honest, then to try to cheat people.

• 5 months later...