Is anyone getting this from TOLUNA/GREENFIELD?

greeneyeddevils

This site is as shitty as I thought it would be now that they've combined....When you complete a survey & finish it how many people get this response at the end of it ??

CONGRATULATIONS!

You’ve successfully completed the study. We have logged your responses and your points will be credited to your account.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your thoughts! We strive to make sure that you have the best possible survey taking experience. After all, your opinion always counts!

This doesn't mean a FU**KING THING since the points are NEVER ADDED TO YOUR ACCOUNT!!

THIS SITE BLOWS MORE SMOKE UP YOUR ASS THAN ANY OTHER SITE...I HAVE NOW DELETED THIS CRAPPY SITE

WE ALL NEED TO DROP THEM....MY GOD GREENFIELD WAS GOOD..AT LEAST SOME OF THE TIME...NOW THAT THEY'VE COMBINED WITH THIS THEY'RE USELESS.... :evil:

Toluna, Greenfield always was and will always be uselss. Until everyone drops them, they will continue to rip people off for their benefits. Once they lose the chance of no one taking their payless surveys they may change their way, doubt it. lol.

They are in it to make money for themselves, not you. They only value your participation because they are making out from it. Drop them quickly. I did, a long long time ago. Ciao is in this group as well not to mention OTX!!!

Glad to hear you dropped them. Hopefully many others will do the same.

I'd like also to mention that, if we really want to make an impact, simply ignoring their offerings is not enough. One needs to terminate the relationship affirmatively and give reasons why, if afforded the opportunity. If not, a separate correspondence should be issued.

I go along with that noplace. I for one have sent my impressions to most of the scam survey sites. I call them scam sites because that in fact is what they are doing to these people who do their surveys, they are scamming them out of their just rewards. Not just one message, I send as many as possible to get my message to them. Although the emails may not get a response, I know for sure someone is reading them. That is what we want. So if you people are in here and read this, delete your not so profitable sites and forward your emails to these scum to let them know your feelings. There are GOOD sites to work with that do pay and no games to claim it. Put these scammers to sleep.

Fortunate that we have this forum to join each other to express our thoughts and post our complaints, but if we just wait for the other guy to do something, well then it will go on. Stand up and make your voice heard, not just in doing those free surveys (I know some will post here, "I don't do surveys for sweepstakes entries") for a slim to none chance of winning, but let them know how you feel. Let's get it together people!!

Also, I must add that I do send emails to the companies that I like letting them know this. They like to here good comments about their site too. Letting them know that they have a well respected survey site may keep it that way for a long time.

Cheers my fellow forum people. Hope we get the ball rolling here.

I joined them before I found this site. but after I read about them here I dropped them and I am SO sending an e-mail telling them why i dropped them. I am really just doing this for the fun of it to see how much money and gift cards I can get so maybe by christmas time I don't have to spend a whole lot on gift for the people that I don't REALLY want to buy anything for.lol.

I AM TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS SITE, I LOVE "MY 2 CENTS" AND WHY THEY CHANGED I DON'T UNDERSTAND. THEY PAID GOOD AND I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM ON QUAILIFING. I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH IT NOW. IT WAS IN MY OPINION THE BEST SITE AS FAR AS GETTING PAID. NOW YOU HAVE TO HAVE 30,OOO OR 60,000 POINTS TO GET MONEY AND IT ISN'T MUCH, I THINK $10.00, SO I MAY JUST DROP IT. CAUSE IT JUST IS A WASTE OF MY TIME ANYMORE. IF THEY HAD MERCANDISE TO USE POINTS TOWARDS THEM, I MAY CHANGE MY MIND. DON'T JOIN THIS, IT IS TOTALLY A BIG, HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT. GIVE ME "MY 2 CENTS" SURVEY COMPANY BACK. THIS NEW ONE SUCKS.

I USE TO GET GOOD POINTS FOR MOST OF MY SURVEY COMPANIES, NOW ALL OF SUDDEN, I DON'T QUALIFY FOR MOST OF THEM, I SPEND ALMOST 20 MINUTES DOING EACH OF THEM AND THEN THEY TELL ME I DIDN'T QUALIFY. THEN TELL ME THE FIRST 2 MINUTES, DON'T WASTE MY TIME. ALL OF U SURVEY COMPANIES ARE STARTING TO SUCK. I USE TO SPEND 5-6 HOURS OF MY TIME DOING SURVEYS AND AT FIRST GOT GOOD POINTS AND GOT ENOUGH TO GET GREAT MERCHANDISE, NOW IT TAKES ME MONTHS JUST TO GET ENOUGH POINTS TO GET ANYTHING AND THEN THEY RAISED THE AMOUNT OF POINTS I CAN USE. THE BEST ONE IS OPINION SQUARES AND OUTPOST. [sO FAR, THAT IS]. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED. MY FAMILY CALLED ME THE QUEEN OF SURVEYS CAUSE I DO OVER 35 SURVEYS. NOW I DON'T DO HALF OF THEM. ISAY HAD ME DO A MAIL IN SURVEY FOR 10,000 POINTS AND SO FAR NO POINTS. AND IT HAS BEEN OVER A MONTH. PLEASE I LOVE DOING SURVEYS, I WANT THEM BACK TO WHERE I DON'T WASTE MY TIME. I AM A GRANDMOTHER WHO BABYSITS. AND I STAY UP UNTIL 1:00 TO SOMETIMES 2:OO IN THE MORNING CAUSE I HAVE THINGS TO DO DURING THE DAY. WHAT A BIG, HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT. THANKS FOR NOTHING